The Oberoi Group - Dharma
We, as members of The Oberoi Group are committed to display through our behaviour and actions the following conduct, which applies to all aspects of our business:
- Conduct which is of the highest ethical standards - intellectual, financial and moral and reflects the highest levels of courtesy and consideration for others.
- Conduct which builds and maintains teamwork, with mutual trust as the basis of all working relationships.
- Conduct which puts the customer first, the Company second and the self last.
- Conduct, which exemplifies care for the customer through anticipation of need, attention to detail, excellence, aesthetics and style and respect for privacy, along with warmth and concern.
- Conduct which demonstrates a two-way communication, accepting constructive debate and dissent whilst acting fearlessly with conviction.
- Conduct which demonstrates that people are our key asset, through respect for every employee, and leading from the front regarding performance achievements as well as individual development.
- Conduct which at all times safeguards the safety, security, health and environment of our customers, employees and the assets of the Company.
- Conduct which eschews the short-term quick fix for the long-term establishment of a healthy precedent.