The Oberoi Corporate Air Charter offers the benefits of convenience, safety and comfort. Hawker 850 XP aircraft is available for charter.Hawker 850 XP
A luxury Executive Jet, which seats eight passengers, with a separate baggage compartment (49.50 cubic feet - maximum load capacity of 133 Kgs.). It has a cruising speed of 830 kilometres per hour. Nine-place interior in bone coloured leather. Forward club arrangement with Aft three place sofa and two individual chairs with matching carpet. Eight seats are available for passengers. The aircraft carries one Air Stewardess on board.Highlights
- We are the first Indian chain of hotels to introduce our own Air Charter Service.
- We are "Non Scheduled Air Transport Services (Passenger)" Operators authorized by DGCA, India.
- The aircraft is based and meticulously maintained at Delhi.
- There is no history of accidents / incidents on any of our aircraft.
- All our pilots are highly experienced, with excellent flight safety record. Most of them are from the IAF.
- We are authorized to undertake international charters. However minimum one week prior information will be necessary.
We have the proud privilege of flying for the following clients:
General Electric USA, Caltex, Powergen, ABC News London, Britannia Industries Ltd., Corning USA, Bechtel, GE (India), Hindustan Lever Ltd., Nestle, Peregrine Capital, World Bank, Veronis, Shuler & Associates Inc., New York, Birla Engineering, World Travel Specialist Group New York, Mr. James Ford, Mr. David Rockefeller, Rio Tinto, USA, Indo Mobile Ltd., Punj Lloyd, Sir Evelyn Rothschild, Fiat International, ITC Group, Vins Overseas Ltd.