Terms & conditions
- All flights originate from Delhi. The fare is, hence, calculated ex-Delhi and back. Reservation is subject to availability.
- All bookings are on first come first served basis.
- 20% of the proforma invoice amount is payable in order to confirm a booking. Balance 80% is payable 48 hours prior to commencement of the flight.
- In the event of cancellation more than 48 hrs in before scheduled departure time, 10% of the total charter cost will be retained as cancellation charges.
- On all flights chartered through travel agents, we have a policy of paying 5% commission on flying hours only, to the travel agent.
- Passengers are requested to conform to the following baggage restrictions.
- One suitcase per passenger, not exceeding 26 inches in length and 15 kgs by weight for the Hawker 850 XP. In addition, a small hand bag or briefcase can also be carried. Excessive baggage may lead to 'off loading' due to flight safety considerations.
- Where the flight is operated to airports under Defence Control, the charterer is required to furnish passport details in respect of foreign passengers so that we can obtain clearance from the Ministry of Defence. We usually need 10 days to obtain clearance from the Ministry of Defence.
- Passengers will be provided free airport transfers, from the airport to the hotel and return.
- The terms and conditions herein contained can be changed by EIH Limited without notice. These terms and conditions also do not constitute a charter agreement between EIH Limited and the charterer of the aircraft.
- A representative from Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, EIH Limited Aviation staff or a crew member of the
aircraft will meet the passengers at the airport and assist the passengers through security to the aircraft.
- Flying charges include the cost of aircraft fuel, oil, maintenance, landing and parking charges, in flight meals, navigation fees and despatch costs of the aircraft.
(a) Waiting charges are not applicable in case of minimum 3 hours of flying per day.
(b) Hourly waiting charges are not applicable in case of overnight halt.
(c) If there is no flying on a particular day of a charter, a minimum charge of one hour flying time will be levied. In this case, overnight charges will not be levied.
- A stewardess is on board for cabin service. We provide light meals, sandwiches, snacks, hot and cold beverages on board. Should special meals be required, please inform us 24 hours in advance. Alcoholic beverages are served on international flights only.