Oberoi Exotic Vacations
Terms & Conditions
- We have limited room inventory allocated to this offer. It is subject to availability at the time of processing the reservation under this offer..
- At the Oberoi Vanyavilas, accommodation is in a Luxury Tent.
- For The Oberoi Vanyavilas, pick up and drop is between Sawai Madhopur railway station and the hotel.
- Meals will be served in the restaurants.
- Complimentary upgrade to a suite is subject to availability at the time of arrival.
- For extensions beyond 12 nights with inclusives, rate per night is prorata of 12 nights rate.
- Suite upgrade is subject to availability at the time of arrival.
- The rates are on a per room per night basis and are the same for single or double occupancy.
- Total offer price indicated does not include entrance fee to various places of interest, airfares, transportation, meals and sightseeing.
- Any change in Government taxes will be communicated and levied accordingly.
- All rates will be charged in Indian Rupees and Prices in USD are only indicative and may vary due to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- An alternate itinerary can be suggested if accommodation is not available on required dates.
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions or offers.
- Privileges cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programs or offers.
- All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by credit card or travel agency. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Wildflower Hall is located in mountainous terrain. For reasons of safety, it is not suitable for children below 10 years. Therefore, as a policy we do not accept reservations for families travelling with children below 10 years.
- One child between 10 and 12 years of age can stay in parentís room without any charge.
- Two children between 10 and 12 years of age would require an additional room.
- Children between 13 and 17 years of age would require an additional room.
The following cancellation charges will be payable, depending upon the day on which the notice of cancellation is received:
- If notice is given more than 30 days before the arrival date, no charges are levied.
- If notice is given less than 30 days prior to arrival date or in the case of no shows, one night will be charged to the credit card.
- There is no refund, in case length of stay is reduced during your stay.
- Amendments will be permitted only based on availability. Extra charges may be involved.