Directions from Dubai International Airport to The Oberoi, Dubai
Travel time: 22 minutes
Distance: 21.4 kilometres
- Head towards south-east direction and drive 2 kilometres towards Dafza Metro Station on route D 64 (Damascus Street).
- Drive left 250 meters towards Al Quds Street. Continue driving straight on the same route till you pass New Dubai Police Headquarters on the right side.
- Turn left to join Dubai-Sharjah Road on route E 11 and continue driving straight for approximately 12.1 kilometres till you pass the Aviation Club on the right hand side.
- After driving for approximately 2 kilometres, cross the Garhoud Bridge.
- Continue driving on route E 11 (Sheikh Rashid Road) for approximately 5 kilometres and cross the first interchange.
- Drive for approximately 3.6 kilometres from the interchange till you pass Dubai World Trade Centre on the left hand side.
- Follow the same route for approximately 7 kilometres and take the Exit 47 to reach the interchange at Dubai Refreshments.
- Take a roundabout at the interchange to join route E 11 (Sheikh Zayed Road) on the opposite side.
- After driving 300 meters on the opposite side of route E 11 (Sheikh Zayed Road), take a right turn to join the service lane leading towards Business Bay.
- Drive straight and you will cross a Petrol Pump on the right hand side.
- Keep to your right from the roundabout and continue driving straight on Al Khaleej Al Tejar Street.
- Take a right turn for Al A'amal Street at the second traffic signal and continue driving towards the over bridge.
- Take a U-turn just at the beginning of the over bridge.
- The Oberoi, Dubai is on your right hand side.
Guests can book airport transfers in a hotel limousine. Additional charges will be applicable.