The Oberoi, Dubai is located at The Oberoi Centre which is a commercial complex and includes an office tower. Overlooking the iconic Burj Khalifa, the hotel is easily accessible from centers of business and leisure.
Directions from Dubai International Airport to The Oberoi, Dubai
Travel time: 22 minutes
Distance: 21.4 kilometres
- Head towards south-east direction and drive 2 kilometres towards Dafza Metro Station on route D 64 (Damascus Street).
- Drive left 250 meters towards Al Quds Street. Continue driving straight on the same route till you pass New Dubai Police Headquarters on the right side.
- Turn left to join Dubai-Sharjah Road on route E 11 and continue driving straight for approximately 12.1 kilometres till you pass the Aviation Club on the right hand side.
- After driving for approximately 2 kilometres, cross the Garhoud Bridge.
- Continue driving on route E 11 (Sheikh Rashid Road) for approximately 5 kilometres and cross the first interchange.
- Drive for approximately 3.6 kilometres from the interchange till you pass Dubai World Trade Centre on the left hand side.
- Follow the same route for approximately 7 kilometres and take the Exit 47 to reach the interchange at Dubai Refreshments.
- Take a roundabout at the interchange to join route E 11 (Sheikh Zayed Road) on the opposite side.
- After driving 300 meters on the opposite side of route E 11 (Sheikh Zayed Road), take a right turn to join the service lane leading towards Business Bay.
- Drive straight and you will cross a Petrol Pump on the right hand side.
- Keep to your right from the roundabout and continue driving straight on Al Khaleej Al Tejar Street.
- Take a right turn for Al A'amal Street at the second traffic signal and continue driving towards the over bridge.
- Take a U-turn just at the beginning of the over bridge.
- The Oberoi, Dubai is on your right hand side.
Guests can book airport transfers in a hotel limousine. Additional charges will be applicable.