Island Escape - The Oberoi, Lombok
Across the straits east of Bali is the mystical island of Lombok. Dutch ships first arrived in 1674. Today the indigenous Sasak's are mostly Islamic, but their history, dating back to the rule of the Majapahit, reveals Hindu and Buddhist influence. The now popular Gili islands used to serve as the jail. Explore Lombok for yourself with The Oberoi, Lombok's Island Escape including breakfast, a picnic and snorkelling trip to one of the neighbouring Gili islands and romantic Indonesian dinner.
|Room Category||Rate per room per night in US Dollars|
|Minimum stay 2 nights|
|5th January – 31st March, 2014|
|Luxury Pavilion Garden View||485|
|Luxury Pavilion Ocean View||555|
|Luxury Villa Garden View||635|
|Luxury Villa Ocean View||725|
|Luxury Garden View Villa with Private Pool||785|
|Luxury Ocean View Villa with Private Pool||895|
|Royal Ocean View Villa with Private Pool||1,125|
- Luxury accommodation for 2.
- Daily breakfast for 2 people.
- Daily dinner for 2 people with special 3-courses Indonesian set menu.
- One time trip to the three Gili islands; Gili Air, Gili Meno and Gili Trawangan for snorkeling with picnic lunch.
- Roundtrip airport transfers.
- Daily newspaper & fresh fruits in the room.
- Daily afternoon tea at the Tea Bale.
- Complimentary wireless internet access.
- Free use of gymnasium, tennis court, mountain bikes, golf putting green & 24 hour business centre.
- Local horse & cart excursion to the nearby market village (subject to availability).
- Cultural dance performance (subject to availability).