|The Oberoi, Mauritius - The idyllic island of Mauritius with its unspoilt beaches and azure waters offers a unique experience of European, African and Asian cultures.
& villas - The Hotel's 71 rooms and
villas are perfectly suited to couples who need to get
away and recharge or rekindle the spark that brought
them together, every room at the Oberoi features a romantic
four-poster bed and the luxury of a sunken bath in palest
- The restaurant at The Oberoi, Mauritius features a
soaring roof of palm-thatched timbers and panoramic
views across the Indian Ocean.
and fitness - The Spa at The Oberoi, Mauritius
is, quite simply, a sanctuary. Guests come here to find
peace, harmony and a new sense of wellbeing in this
perfect environment for treatment and relaxation.
Tariff and policies - Tariff and Policies of different types of room and rates in Euros.
- Overview - A rejuvenating experience to revitalize after a hectic day’s schedule, try our Spa and Fitness centre and feel the difference.
- Spa - Enriched by a serene and tranquil setting here is how you can ease away a tiresome day with our Spa treatment by expert therapists.
- Fitness facilities - Equipped with ultra modern fitness equipments you can energize and refresh up with our various fitness activities here.
Reservations - Reservation for hotel rooms and rates.
Special offers - A place where the sea and land merge into a seamless identity. Unspoilt beaches and azure water. A blend of Asian, African and European cultures.
Meetings - The Oberoi Mauritius offers exclusive banquet and private meeting rooms with state of the art audiovisual facilities for select business gatherings, board meetings and seminars.
Awards - Awarded for Best Hotel in Asia.
- Overview - Our Business centre meets every purpose of your trip ranging from state of the art corporate facilities to personalized secretarial services.
- Seating capacities - We arrange for both small and large seating capacities.
- Meeting facilities - Avail of a host of meeting facilities provided in the hotel.
- Meeting request - We would be please to help you out with every single query and so for any further inquiry or reservation please call up at our toll free number or fill up the form below. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Gallery - Photo gallery, Oberoi Hotels Video, Fact Sheet, Image Library for this hotel and destination.
Travel guide - Mauritius is located in the Indian Ocean about 800km east of Madagascar and 2,000 km off the nearest point of the African mainland.
Contact us - Located at Turtle Bay, Pointe aux Piments, Mauritius.
- Location & access - Here is how you can easily access and locate the hotel.
- Directions - We provide you a comprehensive site map to locate the hotel.
- Discover Mauritius - The strategic location of the hotel will help you explore the essence of the city.
- Places of tourist interest - Explore the various sightseeing attractions in the city guided by our tour executive.
- Travel information - A complete host of information, which will solve your travel queries about the city.
- Weather information - From our latest survey, we are providing you the weather information about the city. (However, it is advisable to check the current weather before arranging any trip to avoid weather grievances).
- Overview - Kindly reach us through the following contact details.
- Information request - Please leave your query and contact details here. We will get back as soon as we can.
- Feedback - Please share your experiences with us so far so that we may able to serve you better in the future.
- Reservation offices - You can reach us through the following toll free numbers.