Exotic Honeymoon - The Oberoi, Mauritius
Small is most definitely beautiful at this intimate boutique hideaway on the west coast of Mauritius. Introducing a distinctive touch of Asia to the inherent allure of its twenty acre garden setting, including six hundred metres swathe of white sand, The Oberoi, Mauritius is ideally suited to couples who simply wish to get away and recharge.
|Room Category||Rate per room per night in Euro|
|11th Jan to 25th Apr, 2014||26th Apr to 30th Sep, 2014|
|Luxury Villa with Private Garden||600||515|
|Luxury Villa with Private Pool||890||700|
|Royal Villa with Private Pool||1,800||1,450|
- Luxury accommodation for two.
- Daily breakfast in the restaurant, daily newspapers and fresh fruits in the room.
- One bottle of wine in room on arrival.
- One hour spa treatment per person once during the stay.
- Return airport transfers by local taxi for Luxury Pavilion, Luxury Villa with Private Garden and Luxury Villa with Private Pool.
- Return airport transfers by Hotel BMW for Royal Villa with Private Pool.
- Complimentary wireless internet access.
- 15% Government Tax.
- Wide range of water sports activities, use of the gymnasium, tennis courts and steam bath at The Oberoi Spa.
- Sculpture class, star gazing, Hindu ceremony, henna painting, painting classes, cooking demonstration, wine tasting and nature walks.
- Breathing exercises, hatha yoga, Tai Chi, sound meditation, stretch, morning jog, morning walk, body toning work out.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.