Unforgettable Experience - The Oberoi, Mauritius
The idyllic island of Mauritius with its golden beaches and azure waters offers a unique experience of Asian, African and French cultures.
The Oberoi, Mauritius captures the spirit of the island in a fairytale resort that combines privacy and abundant natural beauty with refined luxury.
|Room Category||Rate per room per night in Euro|
|27th Dec, 2012 to 10th Jan, 2013|
|Luxury Villa with Private Garden||1,300|
|Luxury Villa with Private Pool||1,600|
|Royal Villa with Private Pool||3,000|
- Luxury accommodation for two.
- Daily breakfast in the restaurant, daily newspapers and fresh fruits in the room.
- Return airport transfers by local taxi for Luxury Pavilion, Luxury Villa with Private Garden and Luxury Villa with Private Pool.
- Return airport transfers by Hotel BMW for Royal Villa with Private Pool.
- Complimentary wireless internet access.
- 15% Government Tax
- Wide range of water sports activities, use of the gymnasium, tennis courts and steam bath at The Oberoi Spa.
- Sculpture class, star gazing, Hindu ceremony, henna painting, painting classes, cooking demonstration, wine tasting and nature walks.
- Breathing exercises, hatha yoga, Tai Chi, sound meditation, stretch, morning jog, morning walk, body toning work out.
- The rates from 27th December, 2012 to 10th January, 2013 are applicable for minimum 5 nights stay.
- A credit of Euro 200 if you book a Luxury Pavilion or a credit of Euro 400 for any Villa category.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy and are subject to change without notice.