Red Sea Adventure
Dotted with rich and varied coral reefs and fringed by ancient ports, the Red Sea is unique as it is home to about 20 percent of the endemic fish species of the world. The crystal clear underwater gardens are a diver’s paradise, enchanting travelers to return again and again.
The Oberoi, Sahl Hasheesh has a PADI on site certified dive centre located at the beach front. The house reef in front of the resort and the numerous dive sites in the open sea offer a myriad of options to the first time and experienced divers.
|Suite Category||Rate per suite per night in Euro|
|Minimum Stay of 7 nights|
|1 Sep-30 Sep, 2014||1 Oct-31 Oct, 2014|
|Superior Deluxe Suite||375||465|
|Grand Suite with Private Pool||510||655|
|Royal Suite with Private Pool||735||970|
- Luxury accommodation for two.
- Daily breakfast in the restaurant, newspaper, fresh fruits in the room.
- Return airport transfers by Mercedes Benz.
- One PADI Open Water Diver course (details attached) per person.
- Complimentary wireless internet access.
- Free use of gymnasium, steam room and floodlit tennis court.
- Touching Senses program - star gazing, yoga, Pilates, cooking demonstration, towel art, movie nights, sand art, discover scuba diving and aromatherapy sessions.
- 12.2% Government taxes and 12% service charge.
- For reservations you can also
Call our Worldwide Reservation offices
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +20 65 3440 777
Fax: +20 65 3440 788
Terms and conditions:
- The above rates are for Single or Double occupancy.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Duration: 4 days Age Limit: 10 years and above
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. The fun part about this course is ... well, just about all of it because learning to dive is incredible. You breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver.
The course under the supervision of the PADI instructor includes:
- Five theory sessions and five DVD sessions.
- Five pool sessions.
- Four qualifying sea dives to a maximum depth of 18 metres.
- Dive manuals, tables, log books and coaching.
- On completion, a certificate is issued by PADI.
- A temporary license is issued which can be used till PADI Europe sends you the permanent PADI license to your address.
- A Nitrox certification can also be done.