Tariffs & policies
|Room Type||Rates in Indian Rupees|
|01 Apr, 2013 - 31 Mar, 2014|
Mandatory meal supplements will be applicable to all guests staying in the hotel on 24th and 31st of December, 2013 for the Christmas Eve and New Year Eve Dinner.Currency Converter
- Rates are subject to 10% luxury tax and 7.42% service tax.
- Oberoi Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to change the room rates and polices without giving any prior notice.
- For the best available rate for reservations online, please select your check in and check out date and proceed to ‘View Best Available Rate’.
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check in - 1400 Hours
Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
Check-Out - 1200 Hours
Later check-outs are available on request and subject to availability.
A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel.
All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by a Credit Card or Travel Agency. All major credit cards are accepted.
Reservation must be cancelled 15 days prior to the planned date of arrival. One night's stay will be levied for cancellations received upto 8 days prior to arrival. Full stay will be levied for cancellations received within 7 days prior to arrival.
Two children up to 8 years of age can stay in the parent's room without an additional charge. However, a maximum of one child's bed can be placed in a room which will be provided at no additional charge.
- One child over 8 but less than 12 years can stay in the parent's room. A child's bed is provided at no additional charge.
- For two children between 8 and 12 years an additional room is necessary. The rate of this room will be 50% of the parent's applicable room rate.
- If a child is above 12 years of age, a separate room will be required at the parent's applicable room rate. (An extra bed shall not be provided for anyone over 12 years of age.)
Maid and Driver Policy
As a courtesy to fellow guests, we do not allow domestic help and drivers to stay in the hotel. The hotel has no provision for them; however should you need alternative accommodation, we would be happy to assist.
Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced a "No-Smoking" legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated bedrooms where smoking is permitted.
The hotel has dedicated smoking guest bedrooms. Should you desire a smoking bedroom, please let us know. We shall endeavor to reserve a smoking bedroom for you, subject to availability.