Himalayan Adventure - Wildflower Hall, Shimla
A variety of activities to make your stay a truly memorable experience
Rafting: The three hour trip down the impressive white-waters of the Sutlej River is a thrilling experience for avid adventure seekers. Enjoy a gourmet lunch served on a picturesque beach on the riverbank. The hotel offers the best in international equipment, guides and safety standards.
Mountain Biking: Explore the picturesque trails that meander around the forests of Wildflower Hall on international geared all-terrain mountain cycles provided by the hotel with the guidance of an experienced mountain biker and international safety standards.
Spa: Choose from a variety of traditional or modern full spa treatments to soothe the body and mind after a day of adventure.
|Room Type||15th September, 2013 to 31st March, 2014|
|Price per night in Indian Rupees|
|Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy|
|Premier Garden View Room||17,000||18,500|
- Accommodation in a Premier Room.
- Daily Breakfast.
- One Rafting trip (1 hour Quick Silver) - including picnic hamper and transportation.
- One Mountain Biking trip (2 hours) accompanied by a mountain biking guide OR a guided Nature Trail (2 hours) in the Sanctuary forest.
- One Archery Session (30 minutes) accompanied by an instructor.
- The offer is valid from 15th September, 2013 to 31st March, 2014.
- This offer is not applicable from 20th December, 2012 to 1st January, 2013.
- Prices are exclusive of all government taxes.
- For extensions beyond 3 nights rate on room only basis, rate per night is the Oberoi Special Rate.