Himalayan Adventure - Wildflower Hall, Shimla
A variety of activities to make your stay a truly memorable experience
Rafting: The three hour trip down the impressive white-waters of the Sutlej River is a thrilling experience for avid adventure seekers. Enjoy a gourmet lunch served on a picturesque beach on the riverbank. The hotel offers the best in international equipment, guides and safety standards.
Mountain Biking: Explore the picturesque trails that meander around the forests of Wildflower Hall on international geared all-terrain mountain cycles provided by the hotel with the guidance of an experienced mountain biker and international safety standards.
Spa: Choose from a variety of traditional or modern full spa treatments to soothe the body and mind after a day of adventure.
|Room Type||20th September, 2011 to 31st March, 2012|
|Price in Indian Rupees|
|Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy|
For extensions beyond 4 nights rate on room only basis, rate per night is the Oberoi Special Rate.
- Accommodation in a Premier Room.
- Breakfast daily.
- One Rafting trip (3 hour white water magic) - including rafting guide, picnic hamper and transportation.
- Mountain biking trip (1 .5 hour) or forest trail (2 hours) - including guide cum naturalist.
- One 60 minute spa therapy per person.
- Archery for 30 minutes.
- Daily group Yoga and meditation sessions.
- The offer is valid from 20th September, 2011 to 31st March, 2012.