Himalayan Adventure - Wildflower Hall, Shimla
A variety of activities to make your stay a truly memorable experience
Rafting: The three hour trip down the impressive white-waters of the Sutlej River is a thrilling experience for avid adventure seekers. Enjoy a gourmet lunch served on a picturesque beach on the riverbank. The hotel offers the best in international equipment, guides and safety standards.
Mountain Biking: Explore the picturesque trails that meander around the forests of Wildflower Hall on international geared all-terrain mountain cycles provided by the hotel with the guidance of an experienced mountain biker and international safety standards.
Spa: Choose from a variety of traditional or modern full spa treatments to soothe the body and mind after a day of adventure.
|Room Type||1st October, 2012 to 31st March, 2013|
|Price in Indian Rupees|
|Single Occupancy||Double Occupancy|
For extensions beyond 4 nights rate on room only basis, rate per night is the Oberoi Special Rate.
- Accommodation in a Premier Room.
- Breakfast daily.
- One 3 hours river rafting experience including guide, picnic lunch and transportation.
- Mountain biking trip for 1.5 hour with a guide or forest trail of 2 hours with a naturalist.
- One Archery session for 30 minutes.
- One 60 minute spa therapy per person.
- Daily group Yoga and meditation sessions.
- The offer is valid from 1st October, 2012 to 31st March, 2013.