Himalayan Vacations - Wildflower Hall, Shimla in the Himalayas
Wildflower Hall, a fairytale luxury resort is situated amongst pine and cedar forests at a height of 8,250 feet. The restored former residence of Lord Kitchener, this resort recreates the grand style of the colonial era. Exquisite views from the rooms, restaurants, outdoor Jacuzzi, a heated swimming pool and luxury spa pavilions make a holiday at Wildflower Hall an unforgettable experience.
|1st October, 2012 to 31st March, 2013|
|Price in Indian Rupees|
|(With Breakfast)||(With Breakfast and Dinner)|
For extensions beyond 4 nights with inclusives, rate per night is prorata of 4 nights rate.
- Accommodation in a Premier Room.
- Meals as specified above.
- 15% discount on spa therapies.
- Complimentary additional room for two children, between 10 and 17 years of age.
- The offer is applicable for stay between 1st October, 2012 to 31st March, 2013.