Tariffs & policies
|Room Type||Rates in Indian Rupees|
|01 Apr, 2014-31 Mar, 2015
01 Apr, 2015-31 Mar, 2016
|Deluxe Garden View Room||24,500||26,000|
|Deluxe Mountain View Room||26,000||27,500|
|Premier Mountain View||27,500||29,000|
|Lord Kitchener Suite||75,000||75,000|
- Rates are subject to 10% luxury tax and 7.42% service tax.
- Oberoi Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to change the room rates and polices without giving any prior notice.
- For the best available rate for reservations online, please select your check in and check out date and proceed to ‘View Best Available Rate’.
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check in - 1400 Hours
Early arrival is subject to availability.For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
Check out - 1200 Hours
Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability.
A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel.
All bookings must be guaranteed at time of reservation by Credit Card or Travel Agency. All major credit cards are accepted.
Reservation must be cancelled 30 days prior to the planned date of arrival. One night's stay will be levied for cancellations received upto 8 days prior to arrival. Full stay will be levied for cancellations received within 7 days prior to arrival.
- Wildflower Hall is located in mountainous terrain. For reasons of safety, it is not suitable for children below 10 years. Therefore, as a policy we do not accept reservations for families travelling with children below 10 years.
- One child between 10 and 12 years of age can stay in parent’s room without any charge.
- Two children between 10 and 12 years of age would require an additional room.
- Children between 13 and 17 years of age would require an additional room.
In case you have younger children, you may like to consider staying at The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla which is located on the Mall. Besides an indoor swimming pool, Billiards Room and Bridge tables; it also has a Children’s Activity Centre and offers several options for children and adults.
Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced a "No-Smoking" legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated bedrooms where smoking is permitted.
The hotel has dedicated smoking guest bedrooms. Should you desire a smoking bedroom, please let us know. We shall endeavor to reserve a smoking bedroom for you, subject to availability.