Oberoi Hotels & Resorts voted World’s Best Hotel Brand for the second consecutive year by Travel + Leisure, USA, World's Best Awards, Readers' Survey 2016..
Please find below the results of Travel + Leisure's 2016 World’s Best Awards.
The Group is featured with the likes of St. Regis New York, Ritz-Carlton, Mandarin Oriental, Peninsula Hong Kong, Relais & Châteaux, and Four Seasons among others.
Oberoi Hotels & Resorts were awarded by Travel + Leisure, USA, World’s Best Awards, Readers’ Survey 2016 under the following categories:
- •Oberoi Hotels & Resorts voted World’s Best Hotel Brand for the second consecutive year
- •The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur ranked 22nd Best Hotel in the World; 2nd Best Resort in Asia and 1st Best Resort in India.
- •The Oberoi Vanyavilas, Ranthambhore ranked 28th Best Hotel in the World ; 3rd Best Resort in Asia and 2nd Best Resort in India.
- •The Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur ranked 59th Best Hotel in the World; 7th Best Resort in Asia and 3rd Best Resort in India.
- •The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra ranked 5th Best Resort in India
- •The Oberoi, Gurgaon ranked 4th in the Best City Hotels in Asia category.
- •The Oberoi, Bali ranked 4th in the Best Resort Hotels in Indonesia category.
The top three Resorts in India are Oberoi Hotels & Resorts :
- The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur
- The Oberoi Vanyavilas, Ranthambhore
- The Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur
- Taj Lake Palace
- The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra
Methodology: Rankings are based on reader evaluations collected in Travel + Leisure’s 2016, World’s Best Awards Survey conducted by the magazine. Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards are amongst the most prestigious in the travel industry as it is the readers who define excellence in hospitality and travel. Readers rate their experiences and evaluate hotels across the world on the following characteristics – rooms and facilities, location, service, food and value.
About Travel + Leisure:
The world’s most influential travel brand, Travel + Leisure, offers insider access to destinations around the globe with a signature mix of smart advice, immersive photography, expert reporting, and award-winning coverage of hotels, food, design, style, culture, and trends. Travel + Leisure features news, finds, and opinions that empower its readers and users to travel better. With a global reach of more than 5 million readers, the Travel + Leisure print portfolio includes the U.S. flagship and five international editions in Mexico, Turkey, China, India/South Asia, and Southeast Asia. The U.S. edition of T+L, an American Express Publishing title that launched in 1971, is also designed for iPad, NOOK Color™, and Kindle Fire™. Travel + Leisure has an authoritative website, TravelandLeisure.com, and an extensive social media following on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Foursquare, and Foodspotting. The T+L brand also encompasses newsletters, clubs, a book series, retail stores, and media collaborations.
Please find below the coverage: