The Oberoi, Dubai celebrates its First Anniversary with the‘First Time for Everything’ Offer
New Delhi, 12th June 2014: It’s a world of firsts this week at The Oberoi, Dubai, the first Oberoi hotel in the U.A.E, which is celebrating its first anniversary on 15th June 2014. The Oberoi, Dubai, a jewel in the crown of Business Bay, Dubais central business, commercial, retail and residential hub, opened its doors on 15th June 2013. To commemorate the occasion the hotel is offering both first-time and loyal guests a special ‘First Time for Everything’ package designed to showcase the best that The Oberoi, Dubai has to offer.
The ‘First Time for Everything’ package, with prices starting from AED 2,099 (applicable taxes extra) per room, per night, includes:
The offer is valid until 28th December 2014. A minimum three night stay. Subject to availability and terms and conditions.
- Accommodation in a Luxury Suite offering 2,150 square feet of space with timber floors, hand-tufted carpets and original artwork by Mrinmoy Barua, a spacious living room, a dining area for six guests and floor to ceiling windows with a private balcony overlooking the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
- Welcome drinks served in the Suite
- A personalised welcome amenity
- Packing and unpacking service
- Breakfast for two at Nine7One, the world cuisine restaurant
- Two 60 minute treatments at The Oberoi Spa. Signature therapies include Ayurvedic treatments such as Shirodhara, an ancient Indian therapy using warm, medicated oils which flow from a specially designed copper vessel onto the third eye to calm the mind and restore balance. Guests can also enjoy a private yoga class with Ms. Priyanka Chowdhury, the hotel’s resident yoga instructor. Priyanka has represented India at the Yoga Olympics and is a gold medallist.
- Candlelit dinner with Champagne on the private balcony of the Luxury Suite with stunning views of the Burj Khalifa
- A one-to-one master class with award-winning Executive Chef, Dirk Haltenhof.
- Guests who are interested in understanding more about the ancient world of tea ceremonies can opt for a workshop with Umai’s resident Kung Fu Tea Master, Crystal.
- A four hour private tour and chauffeur service. Experience the city from the comfort of one of The Oberoi, Dubai’s BMW 7 series with complimentary Wi-Fi.
Mr. Karim Bizid, General Manager of The Oberoi, Dubai, will be personally handling the bookings and arrangements for guests choosing the anniversary package. To make a reservation, please call +971 4 4441444 or email GM.TODB@oberoihotels.com
Situated in a central location with easy access to all of Dubai’s landmarks including The Dubai Mall, Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Financial Centre, The Oberoi, Dubai provides complimentary shuttle services for all guests in the hotel’s luxury minibus. Upon request, guests can also opt for the hotel’s ‘Shopping Butler’, who will collect bags from The Dubai Mall and can provide advice on the best boutiques, special deals or arrange for a personal shopper or stylist to provide consultancy services.
Every guest at The Oberoi, Dubai enjoys the convenience of in-room check-in and access to a butler 24 hours a day, complimentary daily yoga classes and use of the gymnasium, open 24 hours a day, and the infinity swimming pool.
Optional extras include a private tour of the local art scene at Al Quoz, just a few minutes from the hotel, a trip on the Art Bus which takes visitors to different art venues around the city or a Desert Safari with a twist in a vintage Land Rover, offering guests the chance to experience a taste of Dubai as it was 50 years ago.
After a long day of sightseeing, guests can relax in The Lobby Bar where the hotel’s talented mixologists create bespoke cocktails. A must-try is the hotel’s signature drink - ‘Cuatro Meses Mojito’. Guests can also enjoy sunset cocktails at Iris Restaurant & Lounge, winner of Time Out Dubai’s Award for Best New Bar, on the 27th floor of the hotel.
Notes to the Editors:
About The Oberoi Group:
The Oberoi Group, which was founded in 1934, operates 30 five star hotels, a Nile cruiser and a motor vessel in the backwaters of Kerala under the luxury Oberoi and five-star Trident brands in several countries. The Group is also engaged in flight catering, managing airport restaurants, travel and tour services, car rentals, project management and corporate air charters. Oberoi Hotels & Resorts was recently voted the World’s Best Hotel Brand by Travel + Leisure, US in the World’s Best Awards, 2013.
www.oberoihotels.com | www.tridenthotels.com
About The Oberoi, Dubai:
Located at The Oberoi Centre, The Oberoi, Dubai is a contemporary luxury hotel that embodies height, light and space. The hotel overlooks the iconic Burj Khalifa and each of the 252 rooms and suites have floor to ceiling windows which afford spectacular views of the city’s skyline. The hotel enjoys a central location and is a few minutes’ drive from Downtown Dubai and The Dubai Mall.