Terms & Conditions
- We have limited room inventory allocated to this offer. It is subject to availability at the time of processing the reservation under this offer.
- The rates are on a per room per night basis and are the same for single or double occupancy.
- The offer is not available between 30th June to 30th September, 2017 at The Oberoi Vanyavilas.
- At The Oberoi Vanyavilas, accommodation is in a Luxury Tent and transfers are between Sawai Madhopur railway station and the hotel.
- Stay for 12 nights or more and upgrade to a suite at any one hotel, subject to availability at the time of arrival
- Subject to availability of rooms under this offer.
- Meals will be served in the restaurants.
- For extensions beyond 12 nights with inclusives, rate per night is prorata of 12 nights rate.
- Total offer price indicated does not include entrance fee to various places of interest, airfares, transportation, meals and sightseeing.
- Any change in Government taxes will be communicated and levied accordingly.
- All rates will be charged in Indian Rupees and Prices in USD are only indicative and may vary due to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
- An alternate itinerary can be suggested if accommodation is not available on required dates.
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions or offers.
- Privileges cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programs or offers.
- All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by credit card or travel agency. All major credit cards are accepted.
- At The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda, sailing period is from 1st October, 2017 till 30th April, 2018; accommodation is in a Deluxe Cabin and includes lunch and dinner.Spa and Yoga facilities are not available.
- All taxes are as on 1st July, 2017. Any change in government tax policy will be communicated and levied accordingly.
- Wildflower Hall is situated at an altitude of 8,250 feet and is located on the side of a mountain with open space and steep descents. Although we take due care for the safety and security of our guests, because of its location, it is advisable not to bring young children below the age of 10 years to the hotel. Should you still choose to bring children below the age of 10 years, they will need to be monitored constantly by their parents or guardians to ensure their safety and security. The hotel shall not be responsible for any incident if parents with small children fail to take due precautions as advised.
- One child between 10 and 12 years of age can stay in parent's room without any charge.
- Two children between 10 and 12 years of age would require an additional room.
- Children between 13 and 17 years of age would require an additional room.
21st April - 30th September, 2017
To confirm a reservation, an advance of INR 50,000 needs to be paid 30 days prior to the date of arrival. The advance amount will be adjusted against the total amount which is payable on check in at the first hotel of the travel itinerary.
The following cancellation charges will be payable, depending upon the day on which the notice of cancellation is received:
- Should a cancellation be done 15 days prior to arrival the entire amount of INR 50,000 will be reversed on the credit card.
- For any cancellation received lesser than or within 15 days of arrival, the entire amount of INR 50,000 will be charged as a cancellation charge.
- There is no refund, in case length of stay is reduced during your stay.
- Amendments will be permitted only based on availability. Extra charges may be involved.