|firstname.lastname@example.org||+91 9858 58 3000|
Ayurveda is a sophisticated mind-body-health system and a science of life. Ayurveda identifies the root causes of physical ailments and redresses imbalances in the body’s vital energies to ensure long term, sustainable wellness.
• Dinacharya. 90 minutes INR 9,000
In Ayurveda, Dinacharya is a routine practiced daily to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It incorporates a deep-rooted sense of peace and gradually energises your entire body. A set of six treatments work with each of the senses to enable greater clarity of perception and consequently, improved attention, better sleep and renewed energy.
Dinacharya includes cleansing of the following:
• Anjana – a medicated liniment to cleanse the eyes
• Nasya – medicated oil droplets put into the nostrils to cleanse the respiratory channels
• Dhumapana – inhalation of medicated smoke to clear the sinuses
• Gandusha – holding of medicated fluid in the mouth to strengthen the teeth and gums
• Karnaporana – medicated oil droplets put into each ear to prevent the accumulation of earwax
• Abhyanga – liberal application of medicated oil in gentle strokes over the whole body to enhance good sleep, remove fatigue, aches and pain
ALQVIMIA uses 100% natural products and promises one of a kind experiences, with methods based on...
Let yourself go and enjoy a one of a kind, unique experience; using methods based on ancient alchemic...
Silhouette Body Treatments. 60 minutes INR 7,500
These personalised facial treatments use products from ALQVIMIA’s Absolute Beauty range and include...
A hammam scrub is a deep cleansing, Mughal tradition that removes dead skin cells, stimulates the...
Give tired hands, overworked feet and lacklustre hair a treat at The Oberoi Spa.