Red Sea Adventure.
Home to unspoilt coral reefs and underwater gardens, the Red Sea is a world renowned diver’s paradise. Take your pick from a wide range of dives available at our on-site PADI dive centre. Dives can be customised for all levels of experience.
We also offer a PADI Open Water Diver course, at extra cost for guests age 10 years and above. The duration of the course is 4 days.
- Accommodation for a minimum of seven nights.
- Breakfast in the restaurant.
- Return airport transfers.
- For certified divers: 4 boat dives and 2 shore dives per suite per stay.
- For new divers: 4 shore dives per suite per stay.
- Complimentary high speed Internet access.
- Free use of the gymnasium, the steam room and the floodlit tennis court.
- Touching Senses programme of daily cultural and mindfulness activities.
Inclusions for PADI Open Water Diver Course
- Supervision by a PADI certified instructor.
- Five theory sessions and five DVD sessions.
- Five pool sessions.
- Four qualifying sea dives to a maximum depth of 18 metres.
- Dive manuals, tables, log books and coaching.
- On completion, an Open Water Diver certificate by PADI.
- We will issue you with a temporary diver’s license which can be used until you receive your permanent license at your home address.
- We can also arrange for Nitrox certification.