Safety & Hygiene
Guests should have received at least one dose of vaccine prior to entering Rajasthan as advised by the Government of Rajasthan. Also it is mandatory to carry the vaccination certificate.
In case no vaccination is done, it is mandatory to carry a negative RTPCR report. Same needs to be given at the time of arrival at the hotel
We continue to follow the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, and in keeping with World Health Organization guidelines, to mitigate the risks associated with the coronavirus.
Please click here to know more.
Yoga Stretch & Daily Reflections.
||+91 7462 22 3999
These include postures and breathing techniques that will help you attain a state of wellbeing and serenity. Please press
the ‘Spa’ button on your guest room phone for a personalised yoga session.
For the Complete Spa Experience
To ensure your spa experience is relaxing we recommend the following:
- To help you fully relax, The Oberoi Spa is a mobile and WiFi free zone.
- Out of respect to all guests, we look to start and end your treatment on time.
- Gentlemen who are having a facial are advised to shave at least 3 hours prior.
- Guests with medical conditions and ladies who are pregnant should consult their doctor before scheduling an
- The spa is designed for guests 16 and above.
- Please leave all jewellery behind when visiting the spa.
- Spa robes & slippers are available at the spa.
Reservations and Cancellations
All spa therapies can be scheduled or cancelled at the spa. We understand that unavoidable circumstances may arise and
cancelling your appointment might be necessary. If you find yourself unable to keep your appointment, please contact the
spa at least 4 hours in advance to avoid incurring the full charge of your service.
From pain relief to deep relaxation, a skillfully delivered massage is excellent for your overall...
Our sensorial treatments are especially designed holistic experiences that release tension, ease muscular...