Duration: 4 days
Age Limit: 10 years and above
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. The fun part about this course is ... well, just about all of it because learning to dive is incredible. You breathe underwater for the first time (something you'll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver.
The course under the supervision of the PADI instructor includes:
- Five theory sessions and five DVD sessions.
- Five pool sessions.
- Four qualifying sea dives to a maximum depth of 18 metres.
- Dive manuals, tables, log books and coaching.
- On completion, a certificate is issued by PADI.
- A temporary license is issued which can be used till PADI Europe sends you the permanent PADI license to your address.
- A Nitrox certification can also be done.