Arrival and Departure Policy
Check in - 1400 Hours
Early arrival is subject to availability.For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
Check out - 1200 Hours
Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability.
A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel.
All bookings must be guaranteed at time of reservation by Credit Card or Travel Agency. All major credit cards are accepted.
Mandatory Meal Supplement
Mandatory Meal Supplement of INR 7,500 per person is applicable on Christmas Eve Dinner, i.e., 24th December 2018, and INR 7,500 per person on New Year Eve Dinner, i.e., 31st December 2018. Applicable taxes would be extra.
Taxes as applicable.
Reservation must be cancelled 30 days prior to the planned date of arrival. One night's stay will be levied for cancellations received upto 8 days prior to arrival. Full stay will be levied for cancellations received within 7 days prior to arrival.
- Wildflower Hall is situated at an altitude of 8,250 feet and is located on the side of a mountain with open space and steep descents. Although we take due care for the safety and security of our guests, because of its location, it is advisable not to bring young children below the age of 10 years to the hotel. Should you still choose to bring children below the age of 10 years, they will need to be monitored constantly by their parents or guardians to ensure their safety and security. The hotel shall not be responsible for any incident if parents with small children fail to take due precautions as advised.
Wildflower Hall is at an altitude of 8,250 feet, which can lead to altitude related sicknesses in elderly guests and guests with a medical
condition. In some cases, this can be serious and require hospitalisation. With this in mind, we urge elderly guests or guests with a
medical condition to consult their physician before staying at Wildflower Hall. Falling ill is something we do not wish for any of our
guests at Wildflower Hall.
With Our Compliments
- 24-hour concierge service
- 24-hour business centre
- Outdoor temperature controlled whirlpool
- Indoor temperature controlled swimming pool
- Car parking valet services
- Money changer
- Card room
- Billiards table
- Steam room
- Tennis court
- High speed internet for up to four devices
- Shoe polishing facility
- Shoe horn
- Iron and ironing board
- Dental kit
- Shaving kit
- Left luggage facility
Rooms & Suites
- 24-hours personalised butler service
- LCD television with satellite channels
- DVD player
- Well appointed bathrooms with a basket of ayurvedic toiletries by Forest Essentials
- Turndown services
- Electronic safe deposit box
- Pillow menu
- Separate walk-in closet
Chargeable on Request
- Spa therapies and beauty salon
- Meeting and conference facilities
- 24-hours laundry service
- 24-hours doctor on call
- Tijori - the boutique shop
- Restaurant and bar
- Nature walk and trails
- River rafting, mountain biking and archery