- Offer is valid for a minimum stay of two consecutive paid nights.
- Weekday prices mentioned are valid for stays from Sunday to Thursday.
- Reservations are subject to availability of rooms allocated to this offer at the time of making the booking.
- Breakfast will be served in the restaurant.
- The additional room for children at 50% of the offer price at The Oberoi Cecil is not available on the following dates:
|1st April, 2019 - 30th September, 2019
||Number of Days
|9th August, 2019 to 12th August, 2019
|15th August, 2019 to 19th August, 2019
|7th September, 2019 to 10th September, 2019
|28th September, 2019 to 8th October, 2019
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other existing offer.
- Amenities/services mentioned in the offer are to be used during the same stay period. They cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-transferrable.
- All applicable taxes are extra.
Child Policy at The Oberoi Cecil
- Up to two children under 12 years' age can be accommodated in the parents' room, with one extra bed at no additional charge. Kindly state your request for extra bed at the time of booking as not all room categories can accommodate an extra bed.
- If a child is above 12 years of age, a separate room will be required at the parent's applicable room rate. (An extra bed shall not be provided for anyone over 12 years of age).
- Should you wish to take a separate room for children below 12 years age, we are pleased to offer the same at 50% price of the parents' room, subject to availability.
Child Advisory at Wildflower Hall
- Wildflower Hall is situated at an altitude of 8,250 feet and is located on the side of a mountain with open space and steep descents. Although we take due care for the safety and security of our guests, because of its location and high altitude, it is advisable not to bring children below the age of 10 years to the hotel. Should you choose to bring children below the age of 10 years, they will need to be monitored constantly by their parents or guardians to ensure their safety and security. The hotel shall not be responsible for any incident if parents with children fail to take due precautions as advised.
- Reservations can be cancelled up to 15 days prior to the planned date of arrival. One night's stay will be levied for cancellations received up to 8 days prior to arrival. Full stay will be levied for cancellations received up to 7 days prior to arrival.